It’s winter and with the fall comes new lines in fresh produce. We like to provide produce that is in season. The best time to eat any fruit or vegetable, is when it is in season or local. During the winter months all our fresh produce is locally grown and we directly import Spanish produce, who are the main growers for imported lines during the winter months.
Now in season, new lines which are winter seasonal fresh produce lines-call us for more details.
- ALL MAIN CROP FRENCH AND SPANISH APPLES.
- SATSUMA’S-EASY PEELERS FROM SPAIN.
- GRAPES SEEDLESS RED AND GREEN.
- PEARS FROM PORTUGAL-ROCHA.
- WINTER GREENS-CELTIC,SAVOY AND WHITE CABBAGES.
- ROOTS-CARROT,TURNIP AND PARSNIP.
- MOST POPULAR IN SEASON-BEETROOT,SWEET POTATOES AND BUTTERNUTS. We can prepared any of these lines, cut to your requirements.
If you would like any further information on new seasonal lines, contact us directly via our ”contact us” page.
Fresh seasonal vegetables is our speciality, we contract Irish growers to supply us throughout the winter season with home grown specialist lines such as butternuts, pumpkins, savoy cabbage, leeks , red and white cabbage.
We specialise in preparing and cutting all Irish Root Crops. carrots , parsnip , beetroots and turnip.