‘Small enough to care, big enough to cope.’’
I am the fourth generation of my family to own and run the company. Having worked along side my Dad since my late teens.I am currently in my 34th year of service in the fresh produce trade. I am an expert in procurement and logistics and certified in the management of food hygiene. Fresh produce is my passion and serving our customers personally to ensure they receive Quality,Value and Service every time they work with us.
- Farm Fresh Food delivered right to your door.
- Fresh and Local farm produce direct from our growers to you.
- Prepared and cut to order fresh vegetables.
- 6 Day delivery service Monday to Saturday.
- Dublin's oldest fresh produce merchants established in 1892.
- Family run business serving you personally.
- Serving the Fresh Food Industry, Creches, Schools, Colleges,Cafes,Restaurants,Hotels and Catering Companies.
- Fresh Fruit Boxes to your office.
- Fresh Fruit & Vegetable Boxes to your home.